I guess the big year is approaching and the town has big plans for next years celebration. I took a lot of abuse over the fact I complained that the town was proposing to spend $200,000 to bring Great Big Sea here for a concert. So I figured I would try and find some more information about it so I contacted Councilor Roche because she is on the Special Committee for the 2012 Celebrations.
1) How many people do you think are going to attend?
2) How much will tickets cost?
3) Where are we going to hold the concert?
4) What is the potential shortfall for the town if we don’t sell enough tickets?
5) Do we have an exit strategy if not enough tickets are sold to cover the cost?
Hopefully more to come when I get some answers and I am sure I will get them eventually.